We could use your help with gigs like this one!
Arleen, a recently displaced Cobbs Creek Senior, needs rides to medical appointments on Tuesday, June 27 only
About this Gig
Tuesday, June 27 only: Arleen, a temporarily displaced senior, is in urgent need of a driver to pick her up and bring her to several medically-related stops before returning her home.
First stop may be a drop-off and an hour later a pick-up before proceeding to the remaining stop and return home. Arleen is mobile and fun to talk with.
1. 9:30 am pick-up Arleen at her current home
2. 10:00 am (30-minute drive) Drop her off at 26 Summit Grove Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 for medical appointment
3. Noon: Pick Arleen up at 26 Summit Grove – drive 17 minutes
4. 12:20 pm: Arrive at Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewod to pick up prescription (5 minute stop) – drive 20 minutes
5. 12:45 pm: Return Arleen back home